Start’Act will give a special interest to startups founded by researchers or based on intellectual property.
Start’Act encourages the gender candidacy and the projects with an impact in internal regions and regional development areas.
- The Start-up must be legally created after year 2011 and has already overtaken the prototyping phase.
- The activity of the Start-up has to be in connection with ICT and Media, energy, agrifood, biotechnology, Healthcare.
- The Start-up has an innovative product or service and clearly show its intention to significantly scale.
- The Start-up has an investment plan as well as a sufficient production capacity to reach the targeted market.
- The team of the Start-up is already established, and is called to effectively increase according to a strategic development plan.